Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Symbiosis (Part 2)

In my earlier post I proved how necessary partnership between the male and female factions is.
Sure, some men live a decent solitary life with labeled organizers for each sock color, and cook gourmet dinners for themselves, and possess fine hobbies and exotic pets.  Some women live un-dramatic solitary lives with a pet to pity and fine philanthropic outlets.  But I don't have to expound to prove that even this in its most glorified moment is just as pathetic as the existence portrayed in the previous article.

The very fact that there is NO symbiosis present should be heart-wrenching.  What business have the two factions living a solitary life?!  Here is why:  (Again we turn to Genesis)

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Here it is apparent that the woman was essentially (for lack of a better dramatic word) STOLEN from the side of the man.  But of course she was quickly returned because as verse 22 says, God "brought her unto the man."  Obviously, the first man was rather pleased with what had happened by his statement in verse 23.  He'd have to be since that woman was the rib over his heart.  

On a more serious note, we are handed a picture of what it means to have true symbiosis.  It is not just one specie or faction benefiting the other or even just living with the other.  It is an ordained collaboration.  One is not complete without the other.  
Any incomplete thing is a rather sad sight indeed.  It cannot function properly.  

Without a true symbiosis, a man is without his rib- a comfort to his heart.  (Believe me if you had no bone over that Central Pump of yours, you'd be fairly distraught.)  Without a true symbiosis, a woman is without a head.  And any headless creature should be greatly pitied- take a headless chicken for example.  It has no direction, no thought, no sight, no way to express itself, no way to receive nourishment, no breath.  

Gee...isn't that romantic.  *theatric grandeur*  "Thou art my every thought, for my curly fair-head has none!  My ever word- I have no thought to speak because of my curly fair head!  Thou art my meat for every day, my every breath, thy very name upon my lips is food enough for my heart!!"  *swoons*     

Okay, back to the serious funny.  

Here I have proven that symbiosis between the male and female factions is good and necessary.  Without it the two are pathetic and pitiful messes.  The Greeks knew what they were doing when they crafted this word during their morning debate at the Acropolis.  They recognized the sad state of solidarity.  But we see that it was ordained in Genesis by One very wise.  


Symbiosis

Signed,
Ryden Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment